“Great food”

Ranked #17 of 118 Restaurants in Sale
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food is really good at Jitrada and the staff are wonderful. For me it needs to up its game though since the amazing Phantong opened in Altrincham. The thing that lets Jitrada down is a couple of simple things which sound daft but you don't appriciate it until you are there... The ceiling: its like polistyrene office panels... I feel like I am at the office; and the toilets which are like the rugby club changing rooms. It makes the ambience not up to scratch and now that the phantong has arrived if I fancy Thai, thats where I go even though Jit is closer...

There are newer reviews for Jitrada Thai Restaurant

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Lovely staff, food and atmospherse - very reasonable, we had half a duck 2, 2 bottles of wine and two mains and rice. The waitress tried to tell us we had ordered too much, but we managed the lot lol. Very reasonable at £60 with 20% early bird discount. Will be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We live in Sale and have been to Jitrada many times now both to eat in and for takeaway - Without doubt this is the best restauraunt in Sale. I'd go as far as to say it's the best Thai restaurant i've been to.

We went with friends on Sunday and it was once again perfect. Service is polite and quick and the food is just stunning. We all went for the crispy duck roll for the starter - the day they take this off the menu will be a dark one. What a starter! You cannot beat the dry stredded beef here either, utterly amazing.

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Basically, visit here and you can't go wrong. A lovely restaurant!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I ate here recently with friends and family. We all ordered different meals from the menu, and no one was disappointed with their selections. We did have a problem with the late arrival of our sticky rice. Unfortunately it wasn't ready with the rest of our food. We were given boiled rice, free of charge, when they delivered our food to the table, with the sticky rice being brought when it was ready. (Not something we'd ever experienced before.) Apart from this, the food was very good and we all enjoyed ourselves.
The staff were polite, helpful, and apologetic about the lateness of the sticky rice.
The portion sizes were just right, although I am glad I decided to share one of the spring roll starters with my daughter. It was big!
The night we went there were only two other guests.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have eaten here regularly for years and never once had a bad meal. It's not cheap, but the food is always fantastic. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere, the staff are always warm and friendly and I've never had a problem getting a table.
A great place to go for a treat, special celebration or when you want to be sure your food is going to be really, really nice!