See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

I checked in room 310 from 9-11th of May for several treatments at Clinic Dr.Ko.

Personally, the service was great. Hotel room is quite clean. Although I do notice stains on bedsheets n blankets. I also notice moulds in the corner floors of shower. However, it is quite clean.

I don't like the aircon facing the bed. It was spraying on my head even when I changed sides. This is quite uncomfortable as it wakes me up few times to turn off the air con.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2016

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Room Service:
It is a room with window, it is still good when I enter the room.
Tried to plug in the television cable to the socket and caused electricity tripped.
Called the room service, they responded quite fast,
changed the cable, then realize the Television has broken down, so change the television too.

Cockroaches:
Everything looks clean at first,
after leaving the room and coming back I saw mini and baby cockroaches crawling around at the small wooden table beside my bed.
They hide again after I tried hitting on them.
The next day, I saw them appearing on the Television table where the boiler is.

Air Conditioner:
I have to use chair to climb up to switch on and off the air conditioner and there's no remote.
It's raining In the midnight,
I've been wake up by the air conditioner fan several times
because it is making very loud noise from time to time.

This is the first time I encounter hotel with cockroaches and it's not only a few,
an air conditional without remote and waking me up in the mignight,
Therefore a bit unacceptable, except the fast respond room service is quite satisfying.
and the room is spacious too.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank ratingpurpose
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed here two years ago and when we returned the staffed welcomed us warmly, as if we were family.

For a reasonably priced hotel, it has everything one could ask for: AC, central hot water and a modern clean shower and bath, a mini-fridge and a kettle (but no tea or coffee) and a queen sized bed.

There is a great 24 hr restaurant across the street, a mall two blocks away and the train station is a 12 minute walk.

This a great value, comfortable hotel.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank wanderlust1944
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Stayed in this hotel last year in May, it was a new hotel therefore it was impressive with had large rooms. The toilet probably could have been cleaned better however, I notice there's hardly any inspection from the management. The service wasn't fantastic. The supervior ( look more like a little girl) wasn't friendly and if you called to reception for service, it took ages. Please don't expect a smile when you are at reception as you don't get one. Asked for some toilet roll one night and they said I had to wait until the next morning. In the morning, we asked for the toilet roll again and we were only given the roll in the afternoon. The other thing I noticed is ANTS coming out from the crack of the plaster on the wall. The location is fantastic however, the main coach station has moved quite a distance from the main town, it RM15 to get to the coach station from this hotel on a taxi. The main supermarket is about 20 minutes walk from this hotel.There's plenty of food shop around. Weighting up the pros and cons, it's still a decent hotel to stay and i would still use this hotel in the near future.

Date of stay: May 2010
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
15  Thank MsMalaysiaTelford
FAMILYHOTEL123, other at Family Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Thanks MsMalaysiaTelford!