See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

Hmmm, they only provide bath towels, n floor towel, not even face/hand towels, nor did they top up the shampoo and bath gels.
Probably because they don’t expect you to bathe and shower because our rooms only had scalding hot water in the showers!! Or just plain cold water. Mixer was not working! It was a chore and waste of time to shower to avoid scalding and burning oneself.

My other family member had their room shower choked and overflowed into the room.

Air-con only works at 16C and at beat one can adjust the fan speed only.

Room carpets were a bit dusty, as were their curtains :(

One thing I might give to them, the room is quite spacious?

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2017

This hotel is in an excellent location in the new Klang town. It is easy to find when you are coming from Kuala Lumpur highway or from the old town after the bride along the round about. Good rate, good & tasty food, friendly staff, ample car park, swimming pool, gym and with all the necessary facilities.Esay to travel to visit all the historical places in this Royal town.

Room tip: Higher floor over looking the rivier/bridge
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I stayed in this hotel last week for 1 night. The staff at check-in counter was friendly and helpful. The car park was ample and you can choose to park a car in the basement or in front of the hotel. We stayed in the room with two beds at 5th floor. We like the room because it was big and has so many facilities in the room as mini fridge and iron.

I would like to highlight about cleanliness in this room. It was not really clean at all and I noticed the hairfall in the bathroom. The most shocking was i saw a cockroach climbed up on the curtains. I have to kill a cockroach myself. It made me cant sleep at all because worried if another cockroach showed up.

I hope the management will improve this situation and it wont happen to future guest.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Stay in Aliya Hotel in Klang so nice experience for me. The service is nice mostly the worker friendly and nice. The breakfast also nice including of course the room. I stay there for 3 days and the room I was in 4th floors and near swimming pool so its so awesome with a lot of activity and facility they offers for example nice sauna room even small in near pool and pool also comfortable and including the nice park to get relax in outside room. The location also near to station and anywhere. find more info on storycitra blog

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

What can i say, the hotel had given best facilities for each cents i spend.
It has clean room, good ac, wifi swimming pool (decent size), gym and sauna.
Parking is okay but the escalator is not working and no direct lift to lobby.

Date of stay: July 2017