We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo unit with our friends over the Labour Day long weekend.
Overall our stay was pleasant despite the weather. The village had lots to offer, and hiking trails close by were great. Our unit was equipped with 2 baths, 2 balconies, kitchen, dining and living area, 1 bedroom with King, 1 bedroom with Queen and sofa bed. Pool was heated, clean and not too busy. The pool lougers and umbrella covered tables were great. We had underground parking for both vehicles which was also very convenient. Golfing was avialable close by (besides Monterra Golf) at a reasonable price and the course as quite nice.
Few issues we had:
1) TV is blocked (locked cable lines) so were unable to hook up a PS3 despite numerous attempts, cables, assistance from front desk. When it is raining outside, it is nice to have some alternatives and we were not pleased that they had blocked it out.
2) When you open the balcony doors, the wind causes all the doors in the unit to either slam shut or rattle loudly
3) Hallway noise was high even though we were at the end of the hall. Doors slam in the hall from others and it also causes your door to rattle.
4) We had wanted to participate in the treetop walking but that was booked 1 week in advance. The Scandanave spa closeby was also fully booked.. guess next time we have to plan a little better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Mosaic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mosaic Hotel Blue Mountains
- Mosaic Hotel Collingwood
- Mosaic Resort Collingwood
- Mosaic Blue Mountains, Ontario