Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family Day Weekend

The kids enjoyed it. Small place well organized. We could not get the kids art work glazed the same... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
minicucci65
via mobile
Perfect way to spend your time

spent 2.5 hours here and the time just flew by. My girlfriend brought me and it was the highlight... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
X3518JAmaxb

All reviews all ages rainy day fun activity painting pottery fun afternoon any age many options girls weekend a lot of fun great fun relaxing experience shipping project kiln mug glaze keepsake
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came in on a whim to pass some time out of the cold while the fam was skiing. Ended up really enjoying taking some time to be creative. Friendly and helpful staff!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

My mom and I decided on a mom and daughter pottery date for my birthday and we were excited to being going to Blue Mountain for the better part of our day. We got there shortly after opening and we’re greeted as soon as we entered. The staff were absolutely wonderful. Super friendly, helpful with any questions and had many suggestions for techniques. Pieces were also ready for next day pickup which was wonderful!

The only negative I would have is that because the location is smaller than some other places I have been I felt like the selection and variety of pieces was limited but where I felt there was a lack of variety, customer service and the time we spent there was well worth it.

Also maybe good to note is that the price on the piece you select is all inclusive, no hidden fees. So no extra payment for the time you stay, the glaze or when they fire your piece in the kiln.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

It was raining outside and there was not a whole lot to do in the village. Thank goodness for Crockadoodle being there to help me entertain my 3 kids for at least a little bit since we couldn't skate or tube!
Prices were a little steep for me but I had no choice. We needed to do something!
Regardless of price, the kids and I really enjoyed the experience and quality time. It was a great way to spend my daughters birthday.
Staff were very friendly, helpful and patient with my over active and tired 4 year old.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Amazing place!! We would definitely visit again. The staff is so sweet and welcoming. It was a wonderful experience and a perfect rainy day activity!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Absolutely love Crock a Doodle! It’s a great way to get together with some friends, get creative, and catch up! The staff is so helpful, welcoming, and always smiling!