“Brought Christmas cheer to my family”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue Mountains
Tyrolean Village Resort at Blue Mountain
Reviewed January 21, 2011

My family has had a really rough year. My husband passed away in 2010 and we where not up to celebrating the christmas season. But we didn't want to stay at home... So our family planed on a christmas get away. I had heard about blue mountain on line and through some friends. I sent an email to your company first and then had the pleasure of speaking with trish. She was so warm and caring on the phone and booked our chalet. We got a little lost driving up but the office stayed open for us. staff was wonderful . The chalet itself was great but unfortunally my oldest daughter had an asthma attack but 911 was wonderful and was able to find us. the doctor did inform us that we should of moved to another location but unfortunally your chalets were full. but trish was so sweet she came and checked on us. The rest of our stay was wonderful and we had a wonderful christmas. i would highly recommend this to my family and friends and would come up again. actually we are thinking of doing it again as a family.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank cherwithu
There are newer reviews for Tyrolean Village Resort at Blue Mountain

Reviewed January 17, 2011

Everything about this chalet was excellent, and my party was satisfied in every way in regards to the services and amenities provided.

The only little peeve that we had with this chalet was that before check-out garbage had to be to taken to another location. Thus, we had to put our garbage in our cars and drive it to somewhere CLOSE by, but still. If it wasn't for this, Tyrolean Village Resort would have received a flawlessly perfect review from my party and I.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2010

My extended family and I booked the chalet for a surprise birthday party but we too received a surprise. The chalet did not come with a pooltable/pingpong table as advertised. This was a disappointment for all. The sauna that was suppose to work didnt. Even though we did have enough bedrooms to accomodate 16 of us the beds were like boxsprings and the bedding smelled dirty. The kitchen only came equipped with the bare essentials and I mean bare. Livingroom furniture was run down and very uncomfortable you could feel the springs in your backside. The chalet truly needs some updates/maintenance cracked ceilings and walls from water damage, split flooring throughout the chalet, broken legs on staircase, holes in the furnace vents(which is dangerous if you have young children like we did). Although it was great for our family to all get together. I among with others were ever so glad to return home. Blue Mountain is breathtaking however Tyrolean village was not and we will not return in the future nor recommend the village to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank southcott1970
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Out of the circle of friends that I went with, it was my first time going to the Tyrolean Village Resort. The price for the long weekend was an amazing deal and we are going to start going very few months. It was one of the best weekends of the year. The chalet we stayed in was extremely spacious on the second floor. If the room could of been slightly bigger, it would of been better, but regardless, the double beds were fine. Instead of a sauna, jaccuzi's would be great!! But that may be an option we may decide to choose next time.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

We have stayed here 4 or 5 times now and will continue to do so. We have found everyone friendly and helpful and there is a lot to do in the area for every age group.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Our group had a wonderful at the chalet we rented for the weekend. It was very clean, and there was everything we needed.The women at the check in were very nice and welcoming to us. There were nine of us, and each one enjoyed the stay .

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2010

I spent almost 2 months planning a trip for 9 women. I had absolutley 0 problems with the chalet. We had a 4 bedroom booked and they were nice enough to upgrade us to a 6 bedroom(since it was off-season). So everybody slept comfortably, had their own bed as opposed to sharing a bed as we thought. I have been here once before with my whole family and I must say for about $100 each for lodging for the weekend this place was perfect. The dining table is perfect for a large group to eat together. The Furniture was amazingly comfortable, but I have to say the best part was Kim. When you call in Kim is the best, she has all the answers and so easy to work with. I can't wait until I come back but this time I will have my husband with me. And I plan on coming back a few times a year!!!!! Thanks for the best times of my life Tyrolean....

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
The Lodges at Blue Mountain
The Lodges at Blue Mountain
#3 of 16 in Blue Mountains
Mountain Springs Resort and Conference Centre

Been to Tyrolean Village Resort at Blue Mountain? Share your experiences!