We stayed there for 3 nights as platinium guest on SPG. I was first expecting a warmer welcome as we usually have ( a bottle of wine, etc....). The room was quite big, nice view over the icy lake and ski runs. The room was clean, nice bathroom and there was a open fire . The price could be considered as a bit high but there is real value for money. The breakfast is menu based. It could have been buffet which give more flexibility. The restaurant is quite nice and the service was pleasant.
The outside pool is ok but you need to survive the 30 meters to get there ...and to come back...
On the negative side, we could find some minor items such as : dusty underground parking lot( you will find your car just gray whatever the genuine color), the ski locker room really dirty and not convenient...and especially the lock itself that is a real nightmarre to manipulate.
As a summary, this hotel is a nice place to stay, offer confort and value as long as you close your eyes on minor elements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario