Went for a quick weekend of R and R! Didn't plan on skiing at all although the weather wasn't cooperating with skiing anyway with 20mm of rain failing on Saturday.
The room was wonderful. Didn't like the view from the 1st room they gave so they moved us to a Mill Pond view room on the 4th floor which had views of Georgian Bay and the lighthouse in Collingwood. Great amenities including plates, utensils, microwave, coffee maker, small fridge, etc.... Little table and our deluxe room had a chair and a two seater couch. The typical heavenly bed wasn't the largest. Would have prefered it to be a king or at least queen size bed. The sheet were a little too crisp as well, or startchy even!
Valet parking is the better option at only $5 more per day.
The best part of the weekend was the massage at Le Scandinave, as well as the whole Nordic bath cycle. Definately worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario