Just came back from spending 3 days 2 nights at the Westin Trillium. We had an amazing time! Sarah from check in was very friendly and professional. She offered us a late check out without us even asking for it. The room was very clean and Staff were always smiling and greeting you. They have an outdoor pool which was nice and the Hot tub was amazing. We made dinner reservations at Oliver and Bonaccini and couldn’t make the time that we reserved as the kids were sleeping but they were so accommodating that they allowed us to push the time back half an hour.
You can hear the noises from the hallway but you cannot hear any noises from the next room.
There were lots of things to do and places to eat as you are right in the village. We park at the gravel driveway next door which was approx. 2 mins walk and it was free.
Everyone enjoyed ourselves immensely and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario