I booked their Trillium Suite for my birthday. My wife does not ski and I do. I requested a check-in as early as they can. They assured me it would be ready for 12:00 to 1:00. I know they cannot guarantee early check-in but the desk clerk said it would be no problem. I went to the desk at 2:00 and was told the room would not be ready for another hour and a half. We went back again at 4:00 (actual check-in time) and it still was not ready. By 4:45 we were finally able to get into the room. Being told by the front desk clerk that we could check-in latest 1:00 and not being able to get into the room until 4:45 is a shame.
We spent almost $1000 for a nights stay and my request was not fulfilled. That was very disappointing.
Once we got into the room it was beautiful and huge. Very fun room to have a birthday in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario