Upon arrival the checkin took a bit of time due to the lineup. Once in the underground parking(xtra 15$) some parking spots were used for renovation materials, on an already busy weekend probably not the best spot to leave these in, also the young guy smoking in the underground wasn't appealing to us non smokers. The last negative was requesting a late check out, which I know hotels are not obliged to provide, however when the hotel advertises "extended weekends with late checkouts"... Please stick with it, it's the little things that matter. I was told how busy the weekend is and I understand, but I believe in taking care of your current guests who already signed on the line rather than using your coming guests as an excuse.
With the above set aside it was an excellent location, clean room and lobby, friendly staff. The heated pool and hot tub are perfect for the winter season. The restaurant in the lobby area is very convenient. Everything in the room was well kept and in good working order. We will plan on using this hotel again, while keeping in mind the late checkout may not apply in all circumstances! By the way, white tea aloe is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario