I haven't skied in Collingwood in 25 years...What a transformation!
One of the gems of the experience is the Westin Trillium. The staff is professional and friendly. Kudos to whoever established this level of service and to the great staff who carry it out day to day. I imagine it's not easy to keep this level of service up during the peak time we were there (during Winter Break December) but they managed to do it. Great outdoor hot tubs, pools and splash area for kids. Great view of hills. Pond wasn't frozen for skating, but would bring skates with me in future. Loved walking to village for dinners...
I wish the architects had planned a rooftop bar overlooking the hill. That would have been spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario