March 29, 2008
The Westin is definitely a family hotel. We have no kids. Pool, hot-tub, sauna and the work-out facility were basically playgrounds tor the poor kids who's parents drop them off. We couldn't use any of the facilities until after 5 (dinner time) and the hot tub until after 10pm. It was disappointing that a hotel of this size wouldn't have facilities just for the children.
The rooms were lovely, although disappointing that only the upgraded rooms had king beds. The restaurant was fine, service was slow.
Blue Mountain is Ontario's little taste of Whistler BC. The hills are a good size, although extremely poorly marked (which is quite disconcerting for a intermediate skier).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario