Have been to this resort many times and this was our annual family trip. Brought the kids and dog (pet friendly hotel!).
Check-in was quick and painless. Gold member with Starwood and was given an upgraded room. It was clean and comfy.
Restaurant was excellent. Took the family to the Ridge Mountain Roller Coaster. A little expensive but a lot of fun. Discount when you say you are staying at the hotel.
Checkout was also quick. I like how they just email you your invoice. As well... Never had to wait more than 5 mins for the car valet.
Will be back again next year for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario