We enjoyed every single day of our stay in Westin. The hotel located in a very scenic part of blue mountains. We stayed in a room with patio overlooking the lake/georgian bay and it's gorgeous!
Room- very clean, quiet, bed so comfy and with hairdryer!! :-)
Food - we only ate breakfast, there are lots of restos around to choose.
Overall, we loved this hotel and highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just two hours northwest of Toronto is nestled between the shores of Georgian Bay and the heights of the Niagara Escarpment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Westin Collingwood
- Westin Trillium Hotel Blue Mountain
- Collingwood Westin
- Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario