Stayed here while attending an event. Location was super, and customer service exceeded my expectations. Rooms were good, but get a room one size larger than you think that you will need. Underground parking was an added bonus that was appreciated.Perhaps the management could entertain the notion of free internet....in this day and age, to have to pay for internet is positively archaic. And perhaps, given the hotel's proximity to ski hills (and the possibilities of ski racers booking) it would be very helpful if a ski tuning room was made available. We adhered to the rules and did not bring our skis to our room ( tuned them in the parking garage!) but I saw more visitors taking their skis on elevators and to their suites....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Georgian, in the middle of the Village at Blue, is fashioned after a historic railway hotel, with 189 suites ranging in size from studios to 3 bedroom. Every suite features high-speed wireless internet access, in-room movies, a DVD player, flat screen LCD TV. Guests also have exclusive access to secure underground parking, games room, 2 outdoor hot tubs (open year round), outdoor pool (summer only), fitness room and sauna. Bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites include a fireplace, fully furnished kitchen and a balcony or patio. Studio units (regular size hotel rooms) have a kitchenette (small fridge, small sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and cutlery). Larger units (1 bedroom or larger) have a full kitchen. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Grand Georgian Blue Mountain
- Grand Georgian Collingwood
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Resort Blue Mountains, Ontario