Stayed here when our son was taking part in a soccer tournament locally with many other families from the team.
The room was clean and well laid out with a fire and a balcony that overlooked the slopes and the swimming pool area.
You have to accept that it can be a little noisy at night but that shouldn't deter you from staying here. Great village feel to the complex. It felt safe for the kids and there was plenty to occupy them whether it be a trip to buy a beavertail or racing down the hill on the Ridge Runner mountain rollercoaster.
Pool area was clean and safe and great for the kids to hang around. Reception staff very kindly gave us access to the facilities even after we'd checked-out. We were in no rush to leave. Will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Georgian, in the middle of the Village at Blue, is fashioned after a historic railway hotel, with 189 suites ranging in size from studios to 3 bedroom. Every suite features high-speed wireless internet access, in-room movies, a DVD player, flat screen LCD TV. Guests also have exclusive access to secure underground parking, games room, 2 outdoor hot tubs (open year round), outdoor pool (summer only), fitness room and sauna. Bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites include a fireplace, fully furnished kitchen and a balcony or patio. Studio units (regular size hotel rooms) have a kitchenette (small fridge, small sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and cutlery). Larger units (1 bedroom or larger) have a full kitchen. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Grand Georgian Blue Mountain
- Grand Georgian Collingwood
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Resort Blue Mountains, Ontario