Just spent a night at The Grand Georgian. Thought it was good value for the convenience of location, view of the hill, access to the hill and amenities. We booked through Expedia and got a suite for $150.00.
We had our pick of restaurants in the eveing but the best part was simply walking out to the hill in the morning without the hasle of packing up and driving somewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Georgian, in the middle of the Village at Blue, is fashioned after a historic railway hotel, with 189 suites ranging in size from studios to 3 bedroom. Every suite features high-speed wireless internet access, in-room movies, a DVD player, flat screen LCD TV. Guests also have exclusive access to secure underground parking, games room, 2 outdoor hot tubs (open year round), outdoor pool (summer only), fitness room and sauna. Bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites include a fireplace, fully furnished kitchen and a balcony or patio. Studio units (regular size hotel rooms) have a kitchenette (small fridge, small sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishes and cutlery). Larger units (1 bedroom or larger) have a full kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Grand Georgian Blue Mountain
- Grand Georgian Collingwood
- The Grand Georgian - Blue Mountain Resort Blue Mountains, Ontario