“Great, friendly service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Blue Mountain Resort area is beautiful. We had a late lunch at Firehall Pizza. I had the most delicious chicken feta wrap. It was called Beta Feta. I just returned from the grocery store with the ingredients because I have been wanting another one since my lunch here. Our waiter was fun, friendly and helpful. We did not try the pizza but saw several being served. They had lots of beer on tap, a full bar and great food.

2  Thank whim8
Write a reviewReviews (835)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped for pizza...chose the roma!! It was excellent, lovely decor and friendly staff. Open later which was convenient

1  Thank Brenda C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was recommended so we checked it out.

Had the chicken curry pizza and the double cheese burger pizza. The menu had lots of variety and great choices. I wish they had individual size pizzas though.

Service was attentive. Atmosphere was quite pleasant.

1  Thank patmV293SA
Reviewed September 10, 2019

Pizza was amazing especially the spanacapedia (sp?) . Service was great considering how busy it was :) well worth it

1  Thank Kvanders01
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We had dinner one evening after our day at Scenic Caves. Very friendly server. My husband has a gluten allergy and they had lots of great choices. Food was tasty and hot. All in all a great spot.

Date of visit: August 2019