“great ride”

80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“great ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

awesome ride but you have to get there early to avoid the line ups tho we were there on the long weekend

• Korean first
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great ride, poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I took my youngest daughter to the coaster, we lined up for almost 40 minutes and when we finally went on the ride, we had couple of first timers in front of us. They came to full stop three times during the ride. In one incident, we were coming down full speed and I had to fully stop in order not to hit them. I complained to the operator at the end and he said we will give you tickets for another ride. I stepped out and asked for tickets and he said sorry we don't have, go and lineup again and just say it was a "slow ride" I said I cant lineup again for another 40 minutes. He said "sorry cant help"

2 Thank Ktawfik
Alliston, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Lots of fun and laughs for the whole family. Not a huge line up and reasonably priced. Would go again.

Niagara Falls
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped at blue mountain last minute, was amazed at all the new attractions!!!! We enjoyed the coaster..... You control your own speed, and it is much longer than you think!!! My daughter is 12, and was able to control the cart herself, great fun!!!!

Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“WeeeeeeeHaaaa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

go full on , no brakes. best ride ever. takes you down the side of the mountain in a bobsled-like contraption with you controlling speed. (watch out for slowpokes).
a bit expensive at 10.00 / ride though.

Visited July 2013