“Really Fun Ride!!!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Really Fun Ride!!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

If your in blue mountain, this is one of the things you need to do. Regular I think was 15 or 20. If your a lodging guest it's only 10 bucks. When I went down, I did not slow down. It went pretty face. Felt like I was Going to fall off, but didn't. It was such a blast to go on. Once again, you must do this at blue mountain

• Korean first
Sudbury, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Tons of fun, and more fun with two people. we ended up catching up with someone and they recked one ride by going way to slow.

Visited June 2012
Cambridge, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a blast!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is well worth the time to go on. If you go with 2 adults in 1 car I think it goes extra fast. My husband even found it crazy and didn't go full speed into all the corners. Would do it again for sure! Make sure you don't get behind someone who is cautious if you want to go full out.

Visited August 2012
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super fun and a beautiful view”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was the greatest ride ever, not only are you right in the beauty of nature but your going down the mountain at your own speed, my 6 year old rode with me and loved it, my 14 and 12 year old went on there own and had a great time, will definatly go back soon for another ride!

Visited September 2012