“Had a Great time!”

Blue Mountain Ski Resort
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family and I had a really good time this weekend for famarama! A lot to do for the kids as well as mom and dad! We will be back again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Blue Mountain Ski Resort

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Georgian Bay British Car Club invaded Blue Mountains on the weekend, great time and we were the centre of attraction. Food was great and coffee from Starbucks, was delicious. There must have had 2 Thousand visitors for the cars alone.

1  Thank Boris2552
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I do live in the area, so I use the 5x7 pass in ski season.(no weekends) and that is perfect for me.One can not compare it to skiing in Whistler or like we know in Europe,but we enjoy it very much.They organize a lot, in winter and summer-relaxed and casual.My kids are taking lessons, all reasonable priced - and they love it.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Good ski hills for beginners like me. Love the village. I go for the village more than the skiing. Always something happening. Have seen some great bands here also.

1  Thank Trish M
Reviewed April 8, 2014

See my review, it explains everything. What should be a routine maintenance issue turned into an Appollo 13 rescue.

1  Thank Pastor555