Stayed here two days in February. Upon arrival with my son they showed me to something completely different from the website pictures. When I complained they said they were full and essentially could do nothing for me. We were shown a different larger "chalet" that was even more rundown than the first! I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. If you want romance and a nice setting to take your love ones spend your money in Toronto. At least they know what a 4 star room looks like. I've stayed all over the world and I would rather spend a night in a 2 star room in Cuba than ever come back here. Absolutely Pathetic excuse for a so-called resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All season resort, featuring 144 units in 9 buildings, with outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub for guest's use. Ski in/ski out access to North Base chair lift, on complimentary shuttle bus route for the resort's guests, free parking. Each units features full kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and pots and pans. Each building has two levels, lower lever rooms with studio and/or one bedroom condos, upper lever rooms with studio loft and/or one bedroom loft condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Mountain Springs Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Blue Mountains
- Mountain Springs Hotel
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Blue Mountains, Ontario