The hotel was okay, the room had up-to-date ammenities, but the room was a little dirty there were chips under the couch. Would it hurt to move the couch to vacumn? Secondly the pull out had no sheets.
It is a little overpriced for what it is. I did find the hotel staff to be somewhat pretentious. They give enough forms that you wonder if you are signing for a mortgage.
We had a gorgeous view of the parking lot with caution tape, not a good way to impress first time visitors. Here is a tip, please if you are trying to get return customers, put them in a room that shows off the resort.
The kitchenette was nice to have, the cutlery is a little sparse.
All in all I would say this was an alright hotel, but I probably won't return nor recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All season resort, featuring 144 units in 9 buildings, with outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub for guest's use. Ski in/ski out access to North Base chair lift, on complimentary shuttle bus route for the resort's guests, free parking. Each units features full kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and pots and pans. Each building has two levels, lower lever rooms with studio and/or one bedroom condos, upper lever rooms with studio loft and/or one bedroom loft condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mountain Springs Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Blue Mountains
- Mountain Springs Hotel
- Mountain Springs Resort And Conference Centre Blue Mountains, Ontario