“Nice enough, friendly”

Magnone's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: True to the Italian markets that inspired Magnone's, guests are greeted by a celebration of fresh ingredients that capture the essence of the kitchens of Italy. Boasting an open market feel, the rustic eatery spans two levels, allowing guests to enjoy Italian dishes in a social setting. The menu focuses on Northern Italian classics made from the freshest homemade ingredients, paired with approachable wines and hand-selected cocktails. With a floor-to-ceiling glass facade, Magnone's showcases the activity, energy and allure of an authentic Italian kitchen. Situated where the Mill Pond meets Water Street in the Blue Mountain Village.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We visited during the week, not too busy. Staff took great care of us, gave recommendations, very friendly. Food is very good (carpaccio, calamari, nice seafood pasta). Like any restaurant at BM, it can be different when it is busy (versus quiet time when we visited).

1  Thank KateKewl

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with our dinner & service here. I don't have high expectations of Blue Mountain Village restaurants; it's typically over-priced, mediocre food & service. This place is better than the rest, that's for sure!

We really enjoyed our delicious meal: marinated olives, beef carpaccio, quinoa & beet salad, and a flat bread/pizza. The wine list was small, but satisfying (they offer Barbera, which is hard to find & I love it)!

Our server was very good; attentive, not over-bearing, and pleasant.

I would definitely return here for a dinner when we're in Blue Mountains again!

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

It was nice, service was good, they didn't have what my wife wanted, so that was crappy! the food overall was pretty good, I find the menus of the restaurants in the village are limited as for choice! My pasta was excellent! I would say it's a decent meal, but not the best!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We came as a group of 8 on Easter Weekend. We had to wait an hour to get seated but that is not their fault because we had to find a larger table to accommodate us.

The Chicken Parmasean was awesome! So tender and I substituted spaghetti noodles for broad egg noodles and it was amazing!

The Braised Veal was amazing!

Lamb Pasta was awesome!

Sausage penne was good.

Fettuccine Alfredo was good.

It is more pricey but you pay for what you get, so I would recommend for sure!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went with my son for lunch and it was not busy at all, we were the only customers for the duration of our lunch. Kind of sad really but it was late in the season so Blue Mountain was less busy anyways. I had a pasta dish and it was delicious. My son had a kids pizza which is really the same as an adult pizza and is priced the same too. It was very good though. Our server was very nice too. I have tried almost all the restaurants at Blue Mountain and this is one of the ones I will come back to for sure.