“Highly recommend it”
Review of The Lilly Pad

The Lilly Pad
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lillypad has created an inviting and comfortable environment in a historic century old home in the heart of Thornbury. Our services are executed by experienced staff with the emphasis on rejuvenating your body and soul. Our goal is to make your visit to the Lillypad a relaxing, warm and enjoyable experience.We have the enviable reputation of earning a "Green Spa" rating as a result of practices employed over the last 6 years at Lillypad Club Intrawest. Our new home in Thornbury has taken our commitment to the environment one step further with many re-purposed items and building materials. We invite you to drop in for a visit and meet our Team. We have expanded our services to include a Hair Stylist, a Nutritional Therapist and many new massage and wellness therapies.
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I've been to the Lillypad several times now and I've never been disappointed.
The pedicure is easily the best I've had for the same price i get it in Toronto.
The RMT's are amazing - i sent my husband there yesterday and he came back raving too. It's a tiny space so if you;re looking for a more posh spa experience, this isn't it but it's very quaint and once you're in the treatment rooms, you're comfortable so the size isn't an issue. The staff are really pleasant and welcoming. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank TerriB03

Reviewed March 21, 2010

I am a true Spa Girl. I visit a spa at least once a month and have tried most spas in the Georgian Bay area in the past 20 years. The Lillypad is truly the absolute best place for a facial and pedicure! The pedicure will last for 3 weeks and your face will feel soft for days! The staff are professional and the decor is soothing.

2  Thank LLMSOntario