I stayed at the Inn for 2 nights. Check in was easy and the room was ready as soon as we arrived which was perfect since we could hit the slopes earlier. We had 3 people staying in our room, which was a decent size even taking into account all our snowboard gear. The hotel is close to the lift at happy valley. There's a bit of a walk to the village but if your lucky enough to catch the hotel shuttle you will be there within 5 min. The breakfast buffet at The Pottery restaurant was good and was replenished regularly when we were there. As for the facilities, the hot tubs are especially popular here, several people rotate through them from morning to night. Overall, decent hotel for a ski weekend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Ontario