Arrived, on a Sunday, shortly after 4pm (check in is 4pm) and our room wasn't ready. This was surprising since the resort was at low occupancy. After voicing my displeasure I was given 10% off of the first night and a 2hr late checkout. I had to complain to receive this offer and the guy at the desk did not seem to appreciate doing it.
Upon departure I dropped off the room keys and asked for a final bill. The lady told me the amount that was going to be charged and I asked if the 10% discount had been applied. She said no and informed me that nothing was documented in the account. I told her that I was given a 10% discount due to the late check in. She again repeated that nothing was documented in the account. I assured her that was the deal that I had come to with the gentleman who checked me in. She then started to grill me by asking questions, in a nasty tone, about the name of the man who served me. When did it happen, etc... I told her to check the system for answers. She then proceeded to apply the discount. I asked her for a copy of the bill. She confirmed my e-mail address and told me she had sent it. 24hrs later I still have not received it.
The overall vacation time spent with the family in the "Blue Mountains" area was awesome. Unfortunately my only 2 interactions with the staff, at the inn, were negative. A firm and clear policy regarding check-in times needs to be implemented by Management that is clear to it's staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Ontario