An older hotel which is going through renovations for aesthetics but also accessibility. We were impressed by our accessible room except for the bed which was too low for safe transfers for my husband who is in a wheelchair - great to get on but quite a lift to get off. Our housekeeper contacted her supervisor who came and took measurements and then asked us to review other features. Great concern and great response. The Inn is rectifying the situation. The staff are friendly. Some parts of the Inn remained dated e.g. pool room and inaccessible but we watched workmen ramp to the tennis courts and create a beautiful garden so access is coming. It was nice to walk/roll the 5 minutes to the Village. Food at The Pottery was great and again service was terrific.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Ontario