We visited the Blue Mountain inn in July 2013 for two nights. Because we arrived a little earlier than expected, we did a lot of the activities that first afternoon and wound up a little bored the next day. We could have done more, certainly; but the cost of the activities was too prohibitive. So we walked up the ski slopes and took in the views.
The two highlights for my son (13) were the ropes course and the mountain roller coaster. The ropes course in particular was a fun adventure; it was exhausting. We were frustrated with the lack of direction on using the ropes course; there were no signs or instruction telling us we had to reserve a time, so we walked up and then had to go back down, reserve our spot, and wait for an hour. I understand that system - it makes perfect sense; but somewhere along the line somebody should have told us what to do.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Ontario