We stayed at the Inn on the last weekend of March Break. We travelled with another couple, and managed to get rooms on the same floor. The hallways were quite noisy with kids running up and down them, but once you were in the room you didn't really hear anything. Was a ltitle disappointed that my friend's room had a balcony and mine did not, even though I made both reservations. Also, the heater in 329 was very noisy - ended up unplugging it.
At check in, rooms 325 had cheetos or doritos (something orange, anyway) in the tray with the coffee cups - I cleaned it up but was worried that it had been overlooked. The bathroom door was off it's sliding track a little, but pushing it out and sliding seemed to do the trick. Rooms 329 also had 2 shampoos and no shower gel, but luckily I'd brought my own supplies. These little things were really just minor issues. Our biggest issue were the pillows. All four of us woke up with sore necks :(
The ski/snowboard racks were very convenient, as were the towels in the pool changerooms. Outdoor hot tubs were very popular (to the point were they were too shallow and needed a refill). The entrance to the pool is a little institutional, but I don't think many people choose this hotel based on its looks.
Didn't really interact with staff other than when we checked in and out (both time with an Australian guy who was very friendly).
It really isn't that far of a walk to the village - we took the shuttle once but after realizing how close it was, we opted to walk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Collingwood
- Blue Collingwood Mountain Resort
- Blue Mountain Inn Blue Mountains, Ontario