“Great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kaytoo

Kaytoo
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vaughan, Canada
“Great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Shaw did a great job with the service.Very friendly and informative.The atmosphere is wonderful. Sitting on the water is a great way to spend dinner! Definitely reccomend.

Charleston, West Virginia
“Ate here twice, despite the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

The veggie burger and pasta primavera with seared tofu were both unexpected menu selections and quite delicious. I was traveling with two meat-eaters, and they loved the steak and the blackened local trout recommended by our waiter, "Angus from Newfoundland, descendant of the King." What a character! With two adult beverages and two desserts our tab was about $150, but I would gladly pay it again. I'm back in America now so it will be a while before I get to visit again.

Toronto, Canada
“Kaytoo On The Deck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Went to Kaytoo on the first night of a three day weekend. Beautiful evening on the deck overlooking Old Mill Pond and we had the steak and steak special, Excellent. Angus provided great service and conversation. Going back to Blue Mountain soon and Kaytoo is definitely on our dining list.

• Visited July 2014
“Shaw severed us, I work luxury and she elevated the service above and beyond. Thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have grown up and worked in the service industry more specifically restaurants/cafe and now work in luxury. I am very picky about service above all.... Good service makes an experience and makes a venue.... More specifically makes a person feel respected.

Shaw went above and beyond to not feel pressured by our large table as well as all the dietary and allergies.... Bachelorette success. All of this followed by dancing....

Perfect evening for the girls..., thanks a million Shaw and we wi for sure come back for you!

Sudbury, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to meet new people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

Wonderful evening with my new friends from California, Charlie and Tyler. Great service and great conversation with Shaytelle, our waitress. The day before, I had lunch on my own. Tonight, it was drinks with friends. Sitting outside was awesome, even if it was a little cool, since we were sitting beside a large heating element.

1 Thank Claire-Lucie B