“A great place for Breakfast!”

Sunset Grill at Blue
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sunset Grill is a California-style breakfast house with a warm and friendly community atmosphere. Sunset Grill features fresh grilled breakfast and lunch in an open kitchen concept. It’s a great place to bring the whole family or kick off your day before golfing, mountain biking, skiing or going for a leisurely walk. We will be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
Albany, New York
“A great place for Breakfast!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family and I went here for breakfast sunday morning and it was great! There was a line up out the door but we got a table! Great service and amazing food! Had the eggs benedict and the sauce was great! My family and I will return!

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Stayner, Canada
“Some good and then some....”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Im having mixed feelings about this place....Food was great and the portions we humongous....location is not bad but the place needs a serious update....floors are badly worn and dirty, the busboys station is right beside the dinning room (thats the table I had...) and that gives you no privacy and a lot of noise and trafik....not to talk about the dirty dishes and the tons of flies....service was really slow and nothing special....overall, Im not too impress. If you go, insist on not havig the table beside the busboys....

• Visited July 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Got what we should have expected”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Long wait, tight quarters, normal greasy spoon food at high prices. Same as most other locations so shouldn't have hpoed for more. once seated though, service is quick and if not really friendly is efficient and business like. next time will take a trek to Collingwood and go to a real "Greasy Spoon".

Visited February 2014
“Best Bacon You Will EVER Eat”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Sunset Grill is the only place worth visiting in Blue Mountain for breakfast. Their menu covers everything from a basic breakfast, waffles, omelets, pancakes, parfaits, etc. I’m a simple eggs benedict lover but the table beside me ordered pancakes that looked amazing. My dad had a pretty large dish with eggs and bacon and remarked on how the bacon was cooked perfectly and wasn’t even slightly greasy. Aside from the fantastic food (which always scores me major points with my parents on Father’s Day) the staff are the best. Everyone there is super friendly and bring out your food in record time. I can’t wait for my next trip up north so I can stop by again.

• Visited June 2014
Oakville, Canada
“Mmmmm...All day breakfast”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I love breakfast and the Sunset grill does it right. Good coffee, great service and the full array of breakfast offerings in the heart of Blue Mountain. I won't even consider going anywhere else for breakfast (or breakfast for lunch) when I go to Blue Mountain for a weekend of skiing.

Visited November 2013