“FUN, HIGH ENERGY, NICE AMBIENCE”

Twist Martini & Wine Lounge
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2013-2016, Twist is a rustic chic restaurant and lounge, with flavours of the country and the city packed into one exciting venue. With a full menu of international cuisine, extensive martini and cocktail menu & over 100 wines to choose from, Twist strikes the perfect balance between apres drinks, casual fine dining and nightlife. As dinner winds down and the DJ starts up, you will have a front row seat to Blue Mountain's most sophisticated nightlife.
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Went there once with friends, once with my boyfriend. I enjoyed sitting on the patio outside in the summer. Inside is nice too. We had the goats cheese bruschetta, it was really good. Drinks are pricey, so nice to go for a couple drinks, but not sure I could afford to spend my whole night out there. Would recommend for a girls/guys night out, more on the low key side. Also romantic atmosphere for couples. Check it out.

3  Thank JoyLamour
There are newer reviews for Twist Martini & Wine Lounge

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were a group of 17, and the Manager Renee went over and above to squeeze in a reservation for us on the long weekend. The food was great, right down to the kids meals, and the service was fantastic. There was a musician playing during our meal which topped things off just perfectly !! We will be back again next year. Thanks again Renee.

3  Thank SKinns
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Our server Courtnee made our experience amazing. The only challenge I had was choosing from the 55 different martinis because they were all great!!

3  Thank BridgetBB
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Wow! Twist has it all. From the moment we entered the door we knew we were in the RIGHT spot. I was doing business in Collingwood with important colleagues of mine who were visiting from Toronto. I wanted to treat them to an amazing dinner and show what great restaurants and tourists attractions are in Blue Mountain. Not only is Twist chic, the service is impeccable. The hostess greeted us with a huge smile, our server, not only beautiful, was very knowledgable in all areas from their food menu to their wine selections. The food was so delicious, especially the scallops. Compliments to Chef Evan. From their candle lit tables, delightful staff and delicious food, my night was one of the best yet in village. I will definitely be going to Twist again.
P.S. The Perfect Meal - Start with their scallops appetizer, Rocket salad with arugula, pears, and blue cheese, the Black Cod (although it is small in portion, the taste is unbelievable) and finish with the Chocolate Terrine. (some sort of fudge, chocolate brownie).

4  Thank Sally G
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Foods pretty good considering its at a resort, fairly expensive but again everything at blue mountain is. Who cares about that though??? The chics that work here are smoking HOT! I highly recommend Twis !

2  Thank Alphie L