“A Great Meal with Good Service”

Twist Martini & Wine Lounge
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2013-2016, Twist is a rustic chic restaurant and lounge, with flavours of the country and the city packed into one exciting venue. With a full menu of international cuisine, extensive martini and cocktail menu & over 100 wines to choose from, Twist strikes the perfect balance between apres drinks, casual fine dining and nightlife. As dinner winds down and the DJ starts up, you will have a front row seat to Blue Mountain's most sophisticated nightlife.
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were a group of 17, and the Manager Renee went over and above to squeeze in a reservation for us on the long weekend. The food was great, right down to the kids meals, and the service was fantastic. There was a musician playing during our meal which topped things off just perfectly !! We will be back again next year. Thanks again Renee.

3  Thank SKinns

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Our server Courtnee made our experience amazing. The only challenge I had was choosing from the 55 different martinis because they were all great!!

3  Thank BridgetBB
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Wow! Twist has it all. From the moment we entered the door we knew we were in the RIGHT spot. I was doing business in Collingwood with important colleagues of mine who were visiting from Toronto. I wanted to treat them to an amazing dinner and show what great restaurants and tourists attractions are in Blue Mountain. Not only is Twist chic, the service is impeccable. The hostess greeted us with a huge smile, our server, not only beautiful, was very knowledgable in all areas from their food menu to their wine selections. The food was so delicious, especially the scallops. Compliments to Chef Evan. From their candle lit tables, delightful staff and delicious food, my night was one of the best yet in village. I will definitely be going to Twist again.
P.S. The Perfect Meal - Start with their scallops appetizer, Rocket salad with arugula, pears, and blue cheese, the Black Cod (although it is small in portion, the taste is unbelievable) and finish with the Chocolate Terrine. (some sort of fudge, chocolate brownie).

4  Thank Sally G
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Foods pretty good considering its at a resort, fairly expensive but again everything at blue mountain is. Who cares about that though??? The chics that work here are smoking HOT! I highly recommend Twis !

2  Thank Alphie L
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Twist is one of the best bars in Blue Mountain!!
A Group of friends and I went up for a weekend and spent my birthday there on the Saturday evening. We had the best time ever! We went for dinner, and stayed later for drinks and dancing! The service was absolutely incredible our server was so fun and so bubbly and friendly! Food was amazing! Their Steak is to die for! Prices were pricy but its the same as anywhere else and is to be expected in the village.
I had been here once before for lunch and it was great as well. Love the atmosphere! One of my best birthdays yet.
I will definitely make another trip up there soon!

2  Thank Tina L