“Wonderful experience”

Scandinave Spa at Blue Mountain
More attraction details
Owner description: The award-winning Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers the renowned Scandinavian Baths experience. Situated in a natural forest, minutes from downtown Collingwood & Blue Mountain Resort and open all year from 10am-9pm, guests enjoy the serenity of the environment. The Baths include a Finnish Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Thermal & Nordic Waterfalls, Hot Baths, Cold Plunges & relaxation areas. Also available are Registered Massage treatments, relaxing getaway packages & an on-site bistro serving healthy local fare. NEW in mid-January 2017 - Infrared Sauna & additional Relaxation Solaria
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Parry Sound
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

A wonderful experience, in a lovely setting. Way beyond my expectations, a perfect day and way to celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary.

The setup is designed for maximum guest enjoyment, and quite relaxation. Something to appeal to everyone who is looking for peace & quite in an outstanding setting and spotlessly clean facilities.

1 Thank danygraigBB
ScandinaveSpaBlue, Owner at Scandinave Spa at Blue Mountain, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for spending such a special day with us!

• Korean first
Burlington, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Relaxation at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

It is an amazing spa! Expect to spend a good part of the day there relaxing. So tranquil! Great atmosphere and the lunch bar is pretty good too. Highly recommend it for a stress-free day in the great outdoors.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank TerrieD2012
Thank you for posting your comments. We hope to see you visiting the Spa again soon.
Milton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I enjoyed everything about the spa. I loved the baths and the massage. I am a very talkative person but once i walked into the spa i was lost of words, which was good because you are asked to stay quite. I loved every second we were there. The only one thing that was no so amazing was the cost of the lunch we had. We spend over 25 dollars for not much of anything, I understand they have to bring the food in but still very pricey.

Visited June 2013
It is always nice to hear feedback from your guests. Thank you for your comments.
Fonthill, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous Spa in Collingwood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Perfect "girls day" getaway. Just got back from our fabulous "girls getaway" at Bluemountain. We rented a great Chalet just outside of the village and spent an afternoon at the Scandinave Spa. The spa was so amazing hot baths, cooling pools, steam rooms, saunas, outdoor fireplaces, relaxing chairs and hammocks. Worth every cent.
A wonderful day with wonder friends. Thx can't wait to come back.

4 Thank Christine A
We are a popular girls getaway spot - thanks for including us in your weekend!
toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The quiet police”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been to this spa several times but this time it was different. I had invited another couple since we loved it so much the time before. This time we were followed around by what I call the Quiet Police" . bordering on creepiness. This young fellow was following myself and girlfriend around at every move, even though we were very quiet. Another group was beside us and a little louder and I quess he thought it was us. He pointed to his eyes and than back at us that he was watching. I will not go back to this spa again and neither will my friends. It was very intimidating and not professional at all. I called the spa the next day, and well no return calls from the manager or owner. I quess they are so busy they don't care.
Word of mouth is so important and well this will go down as the worst spa experience ever!

14 Thank doggiebagToronto
We do apologize that your visit did not meet your expectations. Please contact us directly if you do want to detail your experience. We value your comments and would like another opportunity to impress you with our facility.