“oooooo....I was..putty in their hands...”

Scandinave Spa at Blue Mountain
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The award-winning Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers the unique Scandinavian Baths experience. Situated in a natural forest, minutes from downtown Collingwood & Blue Mountain Resort, guests are encouraged to enjoy the serenity of the outdoor environment year-round. The Scandinavian Baths include a new Infra-red Sauna, recently renovated Finnish Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Thermal & Nordic Waterfalls, Hot Baths, Cold Plunges, Fireplaces and expansive indoor and outdoor Relaxation Areas. Also available are Registered Massage reservations, getaway packages with local accommodators as well as a casual bistro serving healthy local fare. Scandinave Spa is open daily. The Baths are subject to capacity limits. We recommend visiting weekdays and evenings to avoid line-ups and long wait lists for access. Guests must be 19+ yrs old.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 27, 2012

First time at this spa was Nov 27/12 for our !0th anniversary. We did not know what to expect - and we did not leave disappointed.
The environment is tranquil (no kids...no loud noises...whispers please)
Clean - even the outside baths were clean. It was amazing.
Everything you need is in the change room(take your bathing suit and flip flops) Hair dryers, qtips, cream, shower gel, shampoo.
We started with a 60 min couples massage to die for.....then started the hot/cold bath routine. We also tried out the 2 saunas....had a lovely bistro lunch....just fabulous. Would go again in a heartbeat. Serene....left there feeling more relaxed than I have in a very very long time. Make an appt - go for when they open and stay all day. Have a glass of wine before you leave the spa and then go for dinner ---make it a day! GO!

1  Thank Kimthemomma
ScandinaveBlue, Owner at Scandinave Spa at Blue Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for making us part of your special anniversary celebration. Hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed November 27, 2012

First time at the spa - The hot and cold baths were super relaxing. Spend at least a couple hours there to reap the benefits and to get your moneys worth of course. The cold water was really cold..but please be brave and go for the plunge..it gives your body an all over tingle that is unexplainable - it really is invigorating and relaxing at the same time.

The relaxation room is great for reading or having a quick snooze. The quiet 'no talking' atmosphere makes for a tranquil environment.

Will definitely go back soon!!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I went to Collingwood last January for a weekend getaway and spent and entire day at Scandinave Spa. The staff and all the facilities were extremely pleasant. I am starting to plan my second visit right now!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Plunging from hot to cold pools, steaming, sauna-ing, reading in the quiet, glass-walled rooms, lounging outdoors by the fire in my robe, surrounded by snow and trees - what a unique and thrilling day!

My boyfriend surprised me with a day at Le Scandinave complete with massage and lunch, and it was the best birthday ever. We were there all day. The lunch was delcious (I loved my vegetarian options), and the pools were glorious....outdoors in the dead of winter in my swimsuit - who knew what a thrill that would be?!

My massage therapist was not the greatest, but she was very sweet. I thought that the massage room should have been dimmer, too, and maybe have some candles and eucalyptus or something.

All in all, it was an experience to remember.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My fiance and I drove up to Collingwood for a day of relaxation at the spa. Opting for the day at the spa package, included an hour massage, access to the baths, a stainless steel water bottle and lunch at the bistro. Every point of interaction was met with a sense of welcoming and warmth. Great and clean facilities, made for a relaxing Sunday where can truly recharge.

We hope to see you both for another visit soon!