We stayed here for three days at the end of a month long backpacking trip. The place is fabulous looking with swimming pool, guided tours of the lake and surrounding wildlife.
Our room was really nicely designed with rustic furniture. While I understand that this is located in the middle of a provincial park there could have been a better cleaning as we found lots of bugs around.
The food was mostly very tasty, a couple of 'canteen' moments where the quality was the best but generally decent food.
The staff at dinner/lunch were very polite but not thoughtful. As an example they usually asked if you would like a second portion but then sometimes they didn't but moments later that would offer a second serving the table right beside you....strange behaviour!?!
The guide was friendly, well informed about the area, wildlife and also quite passionate about the area. I guess potential drawback could be that he doesn't speak english.
Nice place but perhaps you can achieve slightly better value for money??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION Aguape Lodge is located in Colonia Carlos Pellegrini, only 115 km from Mercedes city ( province of Corrientes) and 740 km from Buenos Aires. Access by car and bus is rather easy. THE INN Eight double suites with a view to the lagoon Wide verandas, TV and video in the living room. Play room. • Guests House: Four double suites by the lagoon Small cozy living room with a large fireplace and a bar. • Decorated with regional typical craftsmanship. Show of crafts made by the "correntino" people. THE ROOMS Posada Aguape, offer large and comfortable rooms. All have a view to the lake and are decorated with regional typical craftsmanship. MENU With a unique view of the Ibera Lake, you will be able to enjoy our homemade delicatessen and savor selected wines. All jam and marmalade, butter and country sweet milk are homemade, and are only some of the temptations that you will be served with at our traditional breakfasts. Home pastry making at tea time. Menu: appetizer, entree, and dessert. Vegetable garden, homemade pasta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Aguape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Aguape Hotel Province Of Corrientes
- Posada Aguape Argentina/Colonia Carlos Pellegrini