If you like your holidays remote - Posada Aguape is the place for you. We hadn't quite appreciated how remote Carlos Colloni Pelegrini actually is but this is part of its charm. Aguape's rooms are nicely appointed and spacious. The location on the lagoon is great and the trips are fantastic. our guide, Sabrina, was really knowlegable and friendly. The food is delicious and copious - 3 course meals for lunch and dinner with cake and tea in between - you certainly won't go hungry! We had to leave earlier than planned and the staff made this very easy for us - they were helpful and professional at all times. Although we had planned to stay longer, we feel that we saw enough of the area in two days and I would recommend a two - three night stay - although in the summer you could certainly spend longer in this amazing location making the most of the pool etc.
While Aguape is amazing, it is an expensive and long journey to get there and so make sure you have enough time and are really keen on wildlife as this is the primary focus of the trip. If you have the time, money and interest in the wetlands environment you won't be disappointed. Come here before the road is tarmaced and the secret is out!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION Aguape Lodge is located in Colonia Carlos Pellegrini, only 115 km from Mercedes city ( province of Corrientes) and 740 km from Buenos Aires. Access by car and bus is rather easy. THE INN Eight double suites with a view to the lagoon Wide verandas, TV and video in the living room. Play room. • Guests House: Four double suites by the lagoon Small cozy living room with a large fireplace and a bar. • Decorated with regional typical craftsmanship. Show of crafts made by the "correntino" people. THE ROOMS Posada Aguape, offer large and comfortable rooms. All have a view to the lake and are decorated with regional typical craftsmanship. MENU With a unique view of the Ibera Lake, you will be able to enjoy our homemade delicatessen and savor selected wines. All jam and marmalade, butter and country sweet milk are homemade, and are only some of the temptations that you will be served with at our traditional breakfasts. Home pastry making at tea time. Menu: appetizer, entree, and dessert. Vegetable garden, homemade pasta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Aguape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Aguape Hotel Province Of Corrientes
- Posada Aguape Argentina/Colonia Carlos Pellegrini