It is an excellent place to sleep a couple of nights and enjoy the Esteros del Ibera. It has a nice view of the lake and you can hire them to get a rent excursions in boat, 4x4, horse, etc.
The food is excellent, thought expensive. You can find food cheaper in the city that is only 4 blocks away.
The host are very friendly and willing to accommodate the traveler needs.
A nice pool thought s not pristine.
The rooms are cosy, clean and very appropriate for the Esteros.
I will recommend this place if you want to spend a good time in a comfortable place and don't mind spending a few buck onto it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iberá Lake and marshlands are among the last paradises on earth where visitors can get face to face with caimans, capybaras, swamp deer, howler monkeys and hundreds of birds. Over 350 species of birds live in this virgin landscape.The ideal starting point for excursions into the Iberá marshlands is the village of Colonia Carlos Pellegrini.The panoramic view of our park and the lake right out front, crowded with colourful birds, invites you to explore Argentina’s nature. The Lodge construction on poles ensures a natural and cozy atmosphere for unforgettably relaxing days.At Irupé Lodge, we offer two different types of rooms:• 4 Superior rooms with panoramic windows, integrated living-room, private bathroom with bathtub, individual balcony with view to the lake Iberá. The superior rooms are located in separate cabins and hidden in the naturally dense vegetation of our park.• 4 Standard rooms with panoramic windows towards lake Iberá and private bathroom. The standard rooms are located in the main building and have direct access to a large living area, library and open-air veranda.• Our family suite in the main building with bedroom with balcony, separate living room and private bathroom is the ideal solution for a family with 2 or 3 children.Esteros del Iberá is the place for adventurers and nature lovers!Here are some options we can offer you:Boat Safaris:On the lake Iberá you can take morning, sunset and night safaris. Swamp deer, capybaras, caimans, giant otters and birds can be observed all year round.Night Safaris:To see the swampland’s other face, you start off with a specialized guide around sunset. Either on the boat or on foot you will get a demonstration of the variety of the swamp’s strange sounds while observing the night active animals. Horseback riding and horse-drawn carriage trips:Sitting astride a horse, you’re sure to get a different view of the marshland and its surroundings. In the company of your guide you will find trails through palm tree forests and past the sparkling water of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Irupe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irupe Hotel Colonia Carlos Pellegrini
- Irupe Lodge Argentina/Colonia Carlos Pellegrini