Playa Viva is a majestical place. Not only can you lie in a hammock all day sipping homemade agua frescas, you can also interact with the ecological, cultural, and historical beauty that encompasses the resort. The staff is amazing, the yoga and massage opportunities relax the soul, and the chile rellenos warm the belly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Viva is a sustainable boutique hotel with 8 rooms on a private beach located 30 minutes from Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa International airport. Play Viva is located on 200 acres with 1.3 kilometers of beach front. 85% of the property is in a Private Reserve for use of guests and includes a turtle sanctuary, archaeological site, working permaculture farm, forest restoration, estuary and much more. Come enjoy yoga, surfing or any of the many local activities. Playa Viva is off grid, operating 100% on solar power, solar thermal water heating, grey and black water management systems and built with local materials and craftsmanship. We specialize in farm to table, sourcing much of our food locally and can handle a wide variety of dietary concerns from vegetarian and vegan to many types of allergies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Playa Viva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Viva Hotel Petatlan
- Playa Viva Mexico/Petatlan