I stayed with my mom for two nights during the quiet month of September. We were the only ones... (Ok during green season in the middle of the week it's understandable, but they have more visitors on weekends). The room was really nice, the a/c working well. Fantastic show by the fireflies in the evening just in front of our bungalow. The swimming pool was very refreshing, although with too much chlorine(!). The food was really good and the cook/owner very attentive to make it right or do the extra mile to please. We could even checked out after normal time cause we finished a whale-watching tour in the morning (amazing btw!) that finished in the afternoon. They even offered for each of us a bottle of water and one of their delicious organic home-grown banana for the afternoon drive... Definitely a place to stop by.
And if you go there, don't miss the upper terrace (tower)... Sipping a cocktail while watching the incredible views of the Pacific coast line (or the sunset) at the Lookout is a no-miss! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast is included in your Guestroom Rate. Our hotel has twelve cozy bungalows with Queen beds (Junior Suite Rooms have one King Bed and one Queen Bed), Air Conditioners (Standard Deluxe Rooms have Ceiling fans), Tiled Floors, large hot water showers, and individual Patios. Hotel Lookout features magnificent views of both the Pacific Ocean and Jungle Wildlife. In the evening, from our 2nd Floor Lookout, open-air cafe, cozy lounge or outdoor pool, sit back, enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean. What could be better after a day at the beach or a day full of fun activities? Ready for fun? Whether you wish to spend the day relaxing at the beach, enjoying a really good massage, hiking to a waterfall or ziplining through the trees, Hotel Lookout, the Gateway to Osa, is your activity coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Lookout at Playa Tortuga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Hotel Ojochal
- Hotel Lookout At Playa Tortuga Costa Rica/Ojochal