We stumbled upon this place and stopped for lunch. I ordered the Palm salad. It included palm avocado, red pepper and pesto sauce on romaine. My husband ordered guacamole with corn chips. Great food, but oh what a view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast is included in your Guestroom Rate. Our hotel has twelve cozy bungalows with Queen beds (Superior / Junior Suite Rooms have one King Bed and one Queen Bed), Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Tiled Floors, large hot water showers, and individual Patios with outdoor furniture. Hotel Lookout features magnificent views of both the Pacific Ocean and Jungle Wildlife. In the evening, from our 2nd Floor Lookout, open-air bistro, cozy lounge or outdoor pool, sit back, enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean. What could be better after a day at the beach or a day full of fun activities? Ready for fun? Whether you wish to spend the day relaxing at the beach, exploring the nature trails, enjoying a really good massage, hiking to a waterfall or ziplining through the trees, Hotel Lookout, the Gateway to Osa, is your activity coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Lookout at Playa Tortuga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Hotel Ojochal
- Hotel Lookout At Playa Tortuga Costa Rica/Ojochal