The Lookout is in a beautiful spot with a high, wide view of the ocean and surrounded by forest. It feels very quiet, peaceful, and comforting. Our little cabin was simple, airy, and very clean, with a sweet little outdoor space. The restaurant, pool, and lookout tower were great places to relax, as well -- all well kept and comfortable.
Birgit and Uwe were great hosts, extremely helpful with setting up tours, finding out what we were interested in doing in the area and recommending places and tours that fit our needs exactly. They take care of their guests in a lovely and low-key way. Really great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast is included in your Guestroom Rate. Our hotel has twelve cozy bungalows with Queen beds, Ceiling Fans or Air Conditioners, Tiled Floors, large hot water showers, and individual Patios. The property also features an expansive open-air restaurant, bar, sparkling pool, and sunset cocktail lounge all with magnificent views of both the Pacific Ocean and the jungle. In the evening, from our restaurant, lounge or pool, sit back, enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean. What could be better after a day at the beach or a day full of fun activities? Ready for fun? Whether you wish to spend the day relaxing at the beach, enjoying a massage, hiking to a waterfall or ziplining through the trees, Lookout is your activity coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Lookout at Playa Tortuga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Hotel Ojochal
- Hotel Lookout At Playa Tortuga Costa Rica/Ojochal