“Our OSA Mountain Village experience! WOW!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Steve F
Dellwood, Minnesota, United States
“Our OSA Mountain Village experience! WOW!”
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My Daughter and I had a fantastic time at the OSA Mountain Village Eco Resort. I too celebrated a birthday while there.We experienced almost everything they had to offer. From the exciting climb up the mountain in our four wheel drive Suziki to the waterfall tour through the rain forest jungle it was beautiful and very unique. The service was great, Orlando and Erick were great and the food was terrific.The people we met there welcoming and very fun. Moises did a great job lining us up with some super fun side trips too. How cool is it to have a fabulous zip line right there... nine stations with a Tarzan swing at the end. We visited the gardens and actually picked our vegetables and eggs for a special fresh morning breakfast.
You have it all at OMV... you can just relax and unwind with the wonderful sounds of the rain forest or you can have adventure after adventure with all there is to do. One of our favorites was the sunsets from the lookout spot on the mountain... beautiful!

Our Villa 30A was very nice with everything we needed and the back deck looked right into the rain forest.The WIFI worked great so I could check things from my tablet while there.

OMV is truly a magical place combining the rain forest with the comforts of modern living..... WOW!

Value Location
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Family
Management Response
Mar 30, 2015
Thank you for taking time to give us a great review. Although I did not get to meet you personally while you were here I hope to get that pleasure the next time you visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing