“value for money”

Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cumbernauld
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Clean, tidy and friendly staff even on xmas eve. Couldn't ask for more (except maybe ice facilities or a little fridge) for the price we paid.

The stay was comfortable and any issues dealt with quickly without any complaint.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lorraine H
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Hi Lorraine H

Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We're pleased to hear that you had a nice clean and comfortable stay with us and our team helped with any issues you had.

We hope to see you in the near future at Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed here with my daughter for two nights whilst our bathroom at home was being refurbished. I booked a twin room but actually got a double, this could have been a problem but as I was sharing with my daughter it was fine. Room very comfortable, good TV with loads of channels. I stupidly put on the door card thinking it said to please make up my room. Fact is the door card says on one side do not disturb and the other side no thanks I don't want my room cleaned!! This was not a major problem as I just went to reception and got more towels. The receptionist was very helpful asking if there was anything else I needed. First night I had a great bath but on the second night the bath water was luke warm. I must say I was disappointed. We had breakfast at the Beefeater one morning right next door. It was okay. Would probably stay here again.

Room Tip: Try for a top floor room to avoid views of Burger King etc.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

HI Och-I-The-Noo2

Thank you for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavor to offer the best value quality stay. All feedback both positive and negative is investigated and acted upon to ensure we offer our customers the best possible standards and service.
Once again thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Cumbernauld in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed over at this hotel for the night to break our journey up to the Highlands. Hotel was fab, the staff were brilliant and the meal at the adjoining Beefeater restaurant hit the spot as we were all very hungry after a long drive (stopped here on the return journey as well). The hotel is very easy to find and is well situated...as well as the Beefeater restaurant next door there are other fast food places within walking distance and over the road is an Asda superstore with petrol station. There's an indoor shopping centre nearby and Tesco is about half a mile away. Ideal for a stopover!...also, as there were 4 of us, and the kids eat free, the breakfast was excellent value.

1  Thank Mr_Brightside_626
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Hi, Mr_Brightside_626

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld. Your feedback is very important to us and we are delighted that you had a good stay and found our location convenient during your travels.

I will pass on your feedback to the Beefeater and Hotel staff.

Thanks once again for your feedback and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved staying here.

The three nights I spent at this hotel were great, albeit a bit cold on the first two nights but that's because I wasn't clever enough to work out how to turn the heater on!

Beefeater next door is fab, with friendly helpful staff and reasonably priced cocktails.

The staff on reception really are a credit to the hotel, all so friendly, welcoming and offer advice when needed. I'd love to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hi, Florasquire

Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We're so please to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us here at Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld and we do hope to see you again in the very near future.

I have passed on your comments to the restaurant and the reception staff.

thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here last night, Tuesday, in a family room and was pleased with the service received at reception in particular. I had called up the previous night and the girl was really friendly and changed my room as I had booked the wrong room type. I also booked dinner and had to change the time and again this was no hassle. I would recommend calling the hotel direct as Central reservations were hopeless! When we arrived at the hotel the male receptionist was very friendly and emphasised the fact that if we needed any assistance to just report back to reception. We later had to ask for more towels as there was only one large towel in the room, but again this was no problem. The family room consisted of a double bed and single bed. I am not sure if there was a pullout under the single beds, but my kids were ok sharing and the room was a decent size. The heating was easy to work and there was adequate tea and coffee facilities. There was also a flat screen tv with about a dozen channels. I did not hear any outside noise, but was sure I could hear a buzzer every so often so not sure if this was coming from reception as we were just along the corridor. I had booked the dinner package for £23 each and this includes a three course meal, a drink and breakfast at the Beefeater directly next door. This was decent value, but if you aren't looking for a large meal then the hotel is situated near fast food outlets and a large Tesco store nearby. The hotel is also only about 200 yards from the local police station. Overall a decent visit and we got what we expected from the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher rooms away from reception may be quieter, but I did not hear a lot of noise from outside.
1  Thank Mark T
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Hi, Mark T

Thank you for your review regarding Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from great value, to our comfy beds and experienced a high level of service from the reception team.

Your feedback is so important to us in our continued efforts to deliver the best service.

We look forward in welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Again we ended up here on a recommendation and the girl who staffed reception was very very helpful and good fun. She advised us on food, directions to Falkirk Wheel etc and so made our stay a very pleasurable one. Again I would ask if it is possible to get them a little better sign posted to make it easier to get to. Once again thank you, I think her name was Caroline.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Hi, JSVx

Many thanks for your lovely review. We were delighted to read your comments, its fantastic to hear that we contibuted towards making your stay at Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld so memorable.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave such a lovely review

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Last wknd I stayed at this hotel as I was in the area for a family 50th wedding anniversary. Reception Staff were the most friendly staff I have ever came across! most helpful too, and nothing was Too much trouble, I dont usually book Budget Hotels as I like the finer things in life and look at hotels as a bit of a treat. as this was the nearest hotel, i booked it, and was more than pleasantly surprised at how Fresh, new, clean, modern fixtures and fittings the hotel had. did not feel 'budget at all! I will defiantly look to be booking Premier Inns again! Ann the receptionist is an absolute credit to the company and could not be more welcoming if she tried! I felt I was staying with family! so thank you Ann and to the other staff for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, considering it's in a busy part of town, its so quiet.
1  Thank Foxy1974
laura b, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Hi Foxy1974,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Premier Inn Glasgow Cumberanuld. It is great that our clean hotel, helpful friendly staff and our facilities met your expectations and made your stay a comfortable one. We endevour to deliver the highest level of service in all our establishments and your feedback helps us focus on doing this.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn, in the near future.

I will pass your kind words on to Anne

Premier Inn Team Leader

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumbernauld
Castlecary House Hotel
#3 of 3 in Cumbernauld
City Centre
Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel? Share your experiences!