All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantfast food outletsstayed herepizza huttown centrelocal amenitiesretail parkmain roadwould stay here againtwo nightsfamily roombudget hotelfree wifimeal dealno liftcouple of nights
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here last night, Tuesday, in a family room and was pleased with the service received at reception in particular. I had called up the previous night and the girl was really friendly and changed my room as I had booked the wrong room type. I also booked dinner and had to change the time and again this was no hassle. I would recommend calling the hotel direct as Central reservations were hopeless! When we arrived at the hotel the male receptionist was very friendly and emphasised the fact that if we needed any assistance to just report back to reception. We later had to ask for more towels as there was only one large towel in the room, but again this was no problem. The family room consisted of a double bed and single bed. I am not sure if there was a pullout under the single beds, but my kids were ok sharing and the room was a decent size. The heating was easy to work and there was adequate tea and coffee facilities. There was also a flat screen tv with about a dozen channels. I did not hear any outside noise, but was sure I could hear a buzzer every so often so not sure if this was coming from reception as we were just along the corridor. I had booked the dinner package for £23 each and this includes a three course meal, a drink and breakfast at the Beefeater directly next door. This was decent value, but if you aren't looking for a large meal then the hotel is situated near fast food outlets and a large Tesco store nearby. The hotel is also only about 200 yards from the local police station. Overall a decent visit and we got what we expected from the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher rooms away from reception may be quieter, but I did not hear a lot of noise from outside.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark T
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Hi, Mark T

Thank you for your review regarding Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from great value, to our comfy beds and experienced a high level of service from the reception team.

Your feedback is so important to us in our continued efforts to deliver the best service.

We look forward in welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Again we ended up here on a recommendation and the girl who staffed reception was very very helpful and good fun. She advised us on food, directions to Falkirk Wheel etc and so made our stay a very pleasurable one. Again I would ask if it is possible to get them a little better sign posted to make it easier to get to. Once again thank you, I think her name was Caroline.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Hi, JSVx

Many thanks for your lovely review. We were delighted to read your comments, its fantastic to hear that we contibuted towards making your stay at Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld so memorable.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave such a lovely review

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Last wknd I stayed at this hotel as I was in the area for a family 50th wedding anniversary. Reception Staff were the most friendly staff I have ever came across! most helpful too, and nothing was Too much trouble, I dont usually book Budget Hotels as I like the finer things in life and look at hotels as a bit of a treat. as this was the nearest hotel, i booked it, and was more than pleasantly surprised at how Fresh, new, clean, modern fixtures and fittings the hotel had. did not feel 'budget at all! I will defiantly look to be booking Premier Inns again! Ann the receptionist is an absolute credit to the company and could not be more welcoming if she tried! I felt I was staying with family! so thank you Ann and to the other staff for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, considering it's in a busy part of town, its so quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Foxy1974
laura b, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Hi Foxy1974,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Premier Inn Glasgow Cumberanuld. It is great that our clean hotel, helpful friendly staff and our facilities met your expectations and made your stay a comfortable one. We endevour to deliver the highest level of service in all our establishments and your feedback helps us focus on doing this.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn, in the near future.

I will pass your kind words on to Anne

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a typical basic hotel. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable. We used this as a base when attending a family wedding. We managed to book when there was a special offer so stayed 2 nights instead of 1. Good value.

• Stayed: October 2012
laura b, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Hi, Hoopydays

Many thanks for your review. At Premier Inn we endavour to offer the best value quality stay and we consistently monitor our rates to ensure we are competitively priced, your feedback is very much appreciated and please be assured that your comments have been passed on to our marketing team.
Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

So easy to find with or without Sat Nav, attended a wedding at Glenskirlie castle which was a short taxi ride away. Very reasonable price. Lots of choice for food nearby.
Comfortable night sleep, friendly and helpful staff with a sense of humour. Brilliant :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
laura b, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Hi, Nichola

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Premier Inn Cumbernauld. Your feedback is very important to us and we are delighted that you had a great stay from price, how easy we were to locate, our staff service that you recieved and not forgetting your comfortable night sleep. At Premier Inn we continuosly strive to deliver a high level of service to all our guests.

Once again thank you and hope to see you in the near future staying with us.