$63
$108
Agoda.com
Travelodge
TripAdvisor
All reviewsperfect hostsgarden roomfirst classcomfortable bedscentral scotlandfull scottishcooked breakfasttinasuitemotorwaystirling
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Graham and Tina are wonderful hosts. When I was thoroughly lost and having trouble driving on the left, Graham came to find us. The house is beautiful and comfortable. We were treated to a wonderful breakfast where I experienced some traditional Scottish food. Wish I could have stayed longer. I would highly recommend to anyone who has a better sense of direction than me :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Only stayed one night, but it was excellent. The room was spotlessly clean, bed was comfy, breakfast could not be better and Graham and Tina were welcoming and helpful. Better than most hotels. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed 2 nights and found the owners Graham and Tina very helpful and welcoming. they do not change their prices for web sites so I suggest you contact them directly, they will also provide evening meals as long as they have a bit of notice.
My room faced the front, but no noise problems and I slept very well. as previously stated there is plenty of parking and it is just a few minutes drive to a motorway junction. TV in room and plenty of reading material around the house.
I wish them well in this new venture and from my observation of the service they provide & how they interacted with their guests I am sure they will be very successful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Kathryn L
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I've been working in the local area and unfortunately I only get to stay here for one night.
I was greeted very warmly. You're made to feel like part of the family.
My room is very comfortable.

I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Well recommended

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed overnight before travelling on to a business conference & were made very welcome at this excellent B & B. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts & they even offered to ferry us to the shops! Hope to stay again, probably on a leisurely motorbike trip to the Highlands.

Room Tip: Rooms are reconfigurable, so all good!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business