All reviewsgarden roomperfect hostsfirst classcomfortable bedscentral scotlandfull scottishcooked breakfasttinasuitemotorwaystirling
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I've been working in the local area and unfortunately I only get to stay here for one night.
I was greeted very warmly. You're made to feel like part of the family.
My room is very comfortable.

I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Well recommended

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed overnight before travelling on to a business conference & were made very welcome at this excellent B & B. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts & they even offered to ferry us to the shops! Hope to stay again, probably on a leisurely motorbike trip to the Highlands.

Room Tip: Rooms are reconfigurable, so all good!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hodge68
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This B&B was absolutely fantastic! Our hosts, Tina and Graham were charming, helpful and friendly. The accommodations were superb and immaculate. The breakfast was fabulous and it had a very varied menu. Location was very good. It was a 15 minute drive to central Glasgow and there was an express bus across the street. It was also a 15 minute drive to the Stirling Castle and the Wallace monument. Would highly recommend this.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Arnold S
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed overnight en route to visit our son and Azalea House was an excellent find by my husband! We could not have been made more welcome by Tina and Graham. Our immaculate room had a fab king sized bed and en suite bathroom with a shower and bath. With extra touches like tea, coffee, biscuits, toiletries and a television it was great. The breakfast was freshly cooked by Graham the chef and we chose (of course) the full Scottish, although there were plenty of excellent alternatives. The food was delicious and set us up for the day
We do not hesitate to recommend Azalea House if you are looking for a first class B and B in this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Susi C
Tina443, Owner at Azalea House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thanks guys for the nice revue and that you took time out to write one .Glad you enjoyed the stay with us, we enjoyed your company and I hope old proper poorly is feeling not so poorly .
Your Revue and customers comments gives an insite on your stay with us and if any faults found Will be ( proper sorted )
If you are up this way again pop in for a cuppa T.
Cheers Graham & Tina

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here lately and the owner's collected me from Glasgow Airport for a modest extra fee. They have recently begun this B and B venture and are getting all the necessary bits right. Great bed and room, top class breakfast but the most important ingredient of all........they are lovely people who want to help.To complete the 1000% satisfaction I was driven to work in the morning! I hope you all don't expect that service!! Well done Graham and Tina.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Micheal H
Tina443, Owner at Azalea House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thanks Micheal for your kind words, glad to be of assistance, we enjoyed your company just sorry we could not get the campervan parking sorted for you before the easter holidays,look forward to seeing you again .
Cheers, Tina & Graham