An easy to get to venue, close to the M8, but then you do get a fair bit of noise from the motorway in my room over looking the motorway. But the room was very comfortable and clean with a nice big bath and shower. The bed was very comfortable with good pillows. The food at the dinner was great and the conference suite was well laid out with plenty of flexible space.
If you're is private pilot, Westerwood is right next to Cumbernauld airport, so perfectly located and with the added bonus of its golf course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westerwood Hotel and Golf Resort is a Glasgow hotel not to be missed. The contemporary hotel is ideally located minutes from the M80, only a short drive from Glasgow, in fact, it is just a mere 15 minutes in the car. The Westerwood Hotel and Golf Resort is home to 148 comfortable bedrooms which will guarantee you a great nights sleep. For more relaxation head to the leisure club where you can swim in the pool, relax in the Jacuzzi or for the more energetic, you can work out in their superb leisure club. If you prefer the fresh air, you'll be pleased to hear the hotel has an 18 hole Championship golf course. There are some simply stunning views over the Campsie Hills. It’s self-contained conference centre can hold up to 400 delegates for a conference and up to 300 for a glittering dinner dance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort - a q Cumbernauld
- The Westerwood Hotel And Golf Resort - a Qhotel
- Westerwood Hotel Cumbernauld
- Hotel Westerwood
- The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel Cumbernauld, Scotland